⚡️A highly customizable, powerful and easy-to-use alerting library for Flutter.
This library allows you to show messages or alerts in your app quickly and easily. It can be used as an alternative to
Dialog and offers a plethora of useful features and customization options for you to play with.
It has been written 100% in Dart. ❤️
Table of Contents
Spread Some :heart:
pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... flash: "^1.2.0"
In your library add the following import:
We have an exhaustive sample project demonstrating almost every feature of the library.
It is recommended to check the sample project to get a complete understanding of all the features offered by the library.
I highly encourage the community to step forward and improve this library further. You can fix any reported bug, propose or implement new features, write tests, etc.
Here is a quick list of things to remember
- Check the open issues before creating a new one,
- Help me in reducing the number of open issues by fixing any existing bugs,
- Check the roadmap to see if you can help in implementing any new feature,
- You can contribute by writing unit and integration tests for this library,
- If you have any new idea that aligns with the goal of this library, feel free to raise a feature request and discuss it.