Flutter Music Player
[x] Android (iOS Coming Soon)
- [x] Fetch local songs (Inbuilt Permission)
- [x] Beautiful UI with multiple themes(Coming Soon)
- [x] Animation
- [x] Full Fledged Example
- [x] play (local files)
- [x] stop
- [x] pause
- [x] seek
- [x] shuffle
- [x] Album Art
- [x] onComplete
- [x] onDuration / onCurrentPosition
Show some :heart: and star the repo to support the project
- Note – This project also has a plugin to fetch songs and use audio player which can be used in any of your projects. Check the below link.
Flute Music Player Plugin
Alert: iOS implementation
This project is not implemented for ios yet.So wait for it or if you can contribute then please do help.
I welcome and encourage all pull requests. It usually will take me within 24-48 hours to respond to any issue or request. Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure timely addition of your request:
- Match coding style (braces, spacing, etc.) This is best achieved using
Reformat Codefeature of Android Studio
Lon Mac and
Lon Linux + Windows .
- If its a feature, bugfix, or anything please only change code to what you specify.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge 🙂
- Pull requests must be made against
developbranch. Any other branch (unless specified by the maintainers) will get rejected.
- Check for existing issues first, before filing an issue.
- Make sure you follow the set standard as all other projects in this repo do
- Have fun!
Created & Maintained By
If you found this project helpful or you learned something from the source code and want to thank me, consider buying me a cup of :coffee:
Copyright 2018 Pawan Kumar Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.