flutter create --androidx .if android/ios folders aren’t present.
flutter packages get
- Provider for simple state management.
- Stream builder for reactive data.
- SQLite for persistence.
- Uses moor as an abstraction layer on top of SQFlite.
- [x] Option to add due date
- [x] Option to tag user tasks
- [x] Option to edit and delete tasks
- [x] Swipe to delete
- [x] Long press to edit
- [ ] Scheduled local notifications for tasks tagged as Important and have a due date.
- [ ] Option to edit tags
- [ ] Publish to play store
- [ ] Redesign ui to custom design. (Not following Material/Cupertino)
assets/images/logo.pngwith your own.
flutter pub pub run flutter_launcher_icons:mainto generate platform specific icons.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
online documentation, which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.